Are you considering taking a course in dental implant placement? If so, you’ll be glad to know that these courses provide invaluable knowledge and skill sets essential for the field’s success.
Whether you’re looking to expand your current dental practice or become an implant specialist, courses can help prepare you with the knowledge and tools needed to perform skilled procedures. Here’s what you can expect to learn from your implant placement courses:
- You’ll start by learning the basics of oral anatomy, pathology, and medical history related to dental implants. You will gain a thorough understanding of surgical and restorative implant dentistry and all relevant standards of care for quality results. This will include understanding patient evaluation, treatment planning concepts, and prosthesis selection.
- Hands-on dental implant courses will teach you the necessary theoretical and practical components of surgically placing implants. This includes insight into various implant systems, design fundamentals, instrumentation principles, digital imaging technology, live surgical demonstrations, and more. Upon completing this coursework, you may seek recognition from leading professional organizations like The American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID).
Types of Dental Implant Placement Courses Coming Up by IHDS
IHDS offers a variety of courses in dental implant placement. These courses provide students with a comprehensive introduction to the field and equip them with the skills necessary to become successful clinicians in implant dentistry.
- IHDS is proud to offer ‘Digital Planning for an Immediate Implant and Immediate,’ which will be the most sought-after course. Here, you’ll prepare yourself for making optimal temporaries, strategize anterior implant cases expertly and properly plan anterior implants placements with restorations that are effective and adequate enough to perform surgeries confidently. You will also develop an understanding of diagnosis, treatment planning, and prosthetic component selection.
- The school also offers advanced training in bone grafting and “Live Surgery” classes that enable attendees to observe firsthand the clinical and surgical steps associated with implant placement procedures from start to finish in a supervised environment.
- Winter Implant Fellowship 2023 – 4th Session, with this program, you can refine your expertise, acquire new insights and expand your toolbox. Best of all, you’ll develop the assurance to perform implant treatments immediately in your practice setting.
- Additionally, IHDS provides specialized courses for anesthesia practitioners. This type of training enables clinicians to gain valuable insight into current methodologies used within the dental field. It makes it easier for them to integrate these practices when needed.
Whatever stage you are at in your career, IHDS has dental implant positioning courses tailored for individual needs and skill levels that can help expand your knowledge base and hone your skills.
Overall, it is important to find a course offering that best fits your individual needs and expectations for achievement within the field of oral health and dental implants. Seeking out schools with established reputations and dental implant placement courses will help you make an informed choice about what best suits your goals and interests for the future of your dentist career.
If you have any further queries regarding these courses or anything related to IHDS and the courses offered, do not hesitate to contact us at (713) 589 9603 so our team can address all your concerns and explain them further in detail.