Dentists, Dr. Dan Holtzclaw is coming to Houston September 18th and you don’t want to miss his dental training course “Treatment of the Severely Atrophic Maxilla with Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants”.
If you’d like to know more about this course, we’re hosting an amazing and FREE Live Interview with Dr. Dan Holtzclaw July 13th at 7:30PM CST… Register Below.
During this FREE Live Interview, Dr. Todd Scheyer and Dr. Dan Holtzclaw will be discussing why Pterygoid implants and Zygomatic implants are of the least understood styles of dental implant treatments and how Dr. Dan Holtzclaw incorporates them into his dental implant practice in Austin, TX.
Dr. Dan Holtzclaw is one of the best! During his course in September, he will be sharing his experience to teach you:
- Review history of pterygoid and zygomatic implant treatment
- Review anatomy pertinent to pterygoid and zygomatic implant treatment
- Review indications and contraindications for pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Pre-Surgical workup for treatment planning pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Review surgical techniques for the placement of pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Review complications associated with pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Review prosthetic restorations of pterygoid and zygomatic dental implants
Claim your spot and join us for this FREE Live Interview… Register Below