What you’ll learn
The Institute of Houston Dental Synergy is proud to host Dr. Jennifer Doobrow for an exciting and interactive course that emphasizes the interdisciplinary team approach to ultimate patient care. How can you differentiate your practice in our challenging economic environment? Defining your practice and developing effective strategies for patient communication to enhance case presentation and case acceptance is the key!
This course emphasizes elevating the entire dental team as crucial partners in care from early detection, assessment and treatment planning, from tooth preservation to tooth replacements. A highlight of this program is creating evidence-based patient workflow plans for periodontal, regenerative and implant therapies and discussing the latest Classification of Periodontal and Peri-Implant Diseases and Conditions. Collaboration among YOUR dental team is vital to creating a positive and lasting patient experience.
This dynamic and energizing presentation will provide a clinical and evidence-based review of the various innovations in hard and soft tissue regeneration, Perio Plastic Surgical procedures, implant site development and implant therapies.
- Understand the impact that interdisciplinary care plays in a positive patient experience
- Define the bi-directional relationship between periodontal health and other oral/systemic conditions
- Identify periodontal health goals that will greatly impact effective case presentation and treatment acceptance
- Highlight the benefits of growth factors in hard and soft tissue regeneration
- Define numerous advancements in technology and treatment modalities that can enhance your restorative outcomes
- Communicate the benefits of Perio Plastic Surgical procedures on your Cosmetic Outcomes
- Develop an action plan and decision tree to promote comprehensive patient care
To Learn more about this course
Watch the interview we had with Dr. Jennifer Hirsch Doobrow and Dr. Eric Todd Scheyer
Who Should Attend:Doctors, Hygienists, Assistants, Business Team Members
Note: If a doctor is not attending to use the code Ultimate295 to subtract the doctor fee at checkout.
Jennifer Hirsch Doobrow
DMD, FACD, FICD
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2022 - 2023 Live Upcoming Courses
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.
Learn to make ideal temporaries, approach anterior implant cases and properly plan anterior implant placement and restorations. The Institute of Houston Dental Synergy is proud to present our faculty experts Dr. Aldo Sordelli & Dr. Giancarlo Romero to teach this course, generously sponsored by Neoss. This curriculum, designed and taught by experienced specialists, includes live surgery observation