What you’ll learn
This course with Dr. Guerrero is a rare opportunity to study and learn more about the nature of impacted third molars. It involves when to do them, how to do them, and how to have it go smoothly. Complications can be an issue with this surgery. Much of the success with this procedure is from using the right instruments, handpieces, and burs. Proper access and visibility is essential. It is important to see the whole operation in perspective considering all the various aspects mentioned above.
Avoidance and Management of Complications:
- Surgery Décor
- Instruments Management. Surgical Instruments And Handpieces
- Basic Pharmacology
- Local Anesthetics
- Intravenous Sedation. Asa Classification. Cpr, Acls, Pals.
- Emergency Equipment
- Impacted Third Molars Classification
- Surgical Techniques
- Indications And Execution Of Coronectomy
As A Result Of Attending This Course The Participant Will Be Better Able To:
- Diagnose and determine the difficulty of impacted third molars being considered for removal
- Have the instruments, equipment, and supplies necessary to perform this procedure in the most efficient manner
- Perform this procedure with more confidence and proficiency than before attending the course
- Do this type of surgery with minimal, if any, complications if it done in the ways outlined in the presentation
- Understanding of fees and insurance
Who Should Attend:
Dr. Cesar Guerrero
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2023 Live Upcoming Courses
Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course – 2023
In this 3 day Hands on Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course, students will be able to learn the use of composite resins as direct restorations in a simple and didactic way through individualized training in order to recreate natural, beautiful, and esthetic anterior/posterior restorations
Fall Implant Fellowship 2023
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.
A Recertification and Update Course For The Level 1 and Level 2 Dental Anesthesia Practitioner
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.