In this 3 day Hands on Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course, students will be able to learn the use of composite resins as direct restorations in a simple and didactic way through individualized training in order to recreate natural, beautiful, and esthetic anterior/posterior restorations.
Students will develop visual dexterity and hand skills required to master natural layering techniques to treat both anterior and posterior clinical cases using Dr. Felipe Villa Verde’s signature step-by-step mentoring, guidance, and repetition through the use of custom templates.
During this 3 day course students will develop different techniques for handling composites, as well as different restorative protocols that can be easily and predictably be reproduced in clinical practice.
The Course will focus on helping students understand and recreate the natural tooth structure, and thus allowing acquired knowledge for the proper use of layers of resin and the faithful reproduction of dentin and enamel structures in any challenging clinical situation.
Students Will Learn
- Analysis of aesthetic principles and smile composition
- Biomimicry applied to restorative aesthetic dentistry
- Understanding of light, color, opacity and translucency
- Knowing the Material: Restorative Systems
- Mapping and color selection in polychromatic restorations
- Stratification techniques with composite resins
- Internal morphology (dentin and enamel)
- Natural Stratification Techniques
- How to maximize the aesthetic result through Macro and Micro texture
- How to make seamless transitions
- Effective finishes and polishes
- Adjustments, texturing, finishing and polishing
- and much more
Who Should Attend:General Dentist and Prosthodontist
Dr. Felipe Villa Verde
- He studied Dentistry at the State University of West Paraná.
- Since his graduation in 2005, Dr. Villa Verde works in a his private practice and focuses his practice in Restorative Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation.
- Specialization and Master's Degree from the State University of Ponta Grossa
- Pr, with a research line on bonding in dentistry and dental materials
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Dentistry - SBOE.
- Professor of Composite Resin and Ceramics courses in Brazil and abroad.
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2023 Live Upcoming Courses
This interactive seminar will cover all aspects of an immediate implant placement and immediate loading protocol on a full arch restoration. It will have a live procedure performed by the speakers and hands on exercise on models. This seminar is focus on describing surgical and prosthetic factors involve on the treatment planning and execution of complex implant rehabilitation cases (FP1, FP2 and FP3). It will describe surgical landmarks in the maxilla and techniques for the placement of 4-6 dental implants. It will follow with a live case where 6 implants will be placed and immediately restored for a complete explanation of the surgical and prosthetic techniques. A digital workflow will be utilized from planning, surgical execution and prosthetic fabrication. The latest technologies as Photogrammetry, 3D printing and IOS will be demonstrated.
Drs. Ramos, Scheyer, Evans, and Alfi will discuss their experiences with digital interdisciplinary workflows utilizing Digital Smile Design (DSD) to guide the practitioners during a collaborative treatment planning process between all of the disciplines in dentistry.
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.