In this 3 day Hands on Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course, students will be able to learn the use of composite resins as direct restorations in a simple and didactic way through individualized training in order to recreate natural, beautiful, and esthetic anterior/posterior restorations.
Students will develop visual dexterity and hand skills required to master natural layering techniques to treat both anterior and posterior clinical cases using Dr. Felipe Villa Verde’s signature step-by-step mentoring, guidance, and repetition through the use of custom templates.
During this 3 day course students will develop different techniques for handling composites, as well as different restorative protocols that can be easily and predictably be reproduced in clinical practice.
The Course will focus on helping students understand and recreate the natural tooth structure, and thus allowing acquired knowledge for the proper use of layers of resin and the faithful reproduction of dentin and enamel structures in any challenging clinical situation.
Students Will Learn
- Analysis of aesthetic principles and smile composition
- Biomimicry applied to restorative aesthetic dentistry
- Understanding of light, color, opacity and translucency
- Knowing the Material: Restorative Systems
- Mapping and color selection in polychromatic restorations
- Stratification techniques with composite resins
- Internal morphology (dentin and enamel)
- Natural Stratification Techniques
- How to maximize the aesthetic result through Macro and Micro texture
- How to make seamless transitions
- Effective finishes and polishes
- Adjustments, texturing, finishing and polishing
- and much more
Who Should Attend:General Dentist and Prosthodontist
Dr. Felipe Villa Verde
- He studied Dentistry at the State University of West Paraná.
- Since his graduation in 2005, Dr. Villa Verde works in a his private practice and focuses his practice in Restorative Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation.
- Specialization and Master's Degree from the State University of Ponta Grossa
- Pr, with a research line on bonding in dentistry and dental materials
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Dentistry - SBOE.
- Professor of Composite Resin and Ceramics courses in Brazil and abroad.
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2022 Live Upcoming Courses
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.
In your private practice you routinely face with frustrating challenges in situations where you need to restore teeth in the smile zone with uneven gingival levels, and /or crowns that keep coming out with minimal or no retention.
In this 3 day Hands on Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course, students will be able to learn the use of composite resins as direct restorations in a simple and didactic way through individualized training in order to recreate natural, beautiful, and esthetic anterior/posterior restorations