What you’ll learn
With the recent evolution of digital dental technologies and changing patients expectation we acquire new techniques and tool for more efficient communication with the patients and the team members/lab.
This one-day workshop you will learn and practice the DSD photo/video protocol, Principles of Smile Design and how to create a natural-looking Smile Simulation, techniques for efficient patients’ communication and how to present a before/after simulation to the patients.
- Learn how to digitize your patient using DSD Photo/Video protocol
- Complete case documentation adding other files such as CBCTs, T-Scan, Intra- Oral Scan, X-Rays, etc
- Learn the fundamentals of facially-driven smile designs and DSD concepts
- Practice step-by-step how to create motivational smile designs with DSDApp’s artificial intelligence technology on iPhone and iPad devices
Advanced Facially-Driven Smile Design
- Learn how to use an intra-oral scan in your advanced smile design to improve the results of the treatment outcome
- Get insight on how to transform your 2D smile designs into a 3D design project with a demonstration from our Instructor
Case Presentation and Teamwork
- Change the way you present treatment planning to your patients by creating before & after photos/videos
- Learn how to use DSDApp for a simple but powerful presentation for your patient
- Learn how to use the app for effective and efficient lab communication
Who Should Attend:
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2023 Live Upcoming Courses
Once registration is submitted, participants will receive an email containing a link to the event. This link will only be active at the event start time. Only the first 100 people can be accommodated into the live stream.
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.