What you’ll learn
With the recent evolution of digital dental technologies and changing patients expectation we acquire new techniques and tool for more efficient communication with the patients and the team members/lab.
This one-day workshop you will learn and practice the DSD photo/video protocol, Principles of Smile Design and how to create a natural-looking Smile Simulation, techniques for efficient patients’ communication and how to present a before/after simulation to the patients.
- Learn how to digitize your patient using DSD Photo/Video protocol
- Complete case documentation adding other files such as CBCTs, T-Scan, Intra- Oral Scan, X-Rays, etc
- Learn the fundamentals of facially-driven smile designs and DSD concepts
- Practice step-by-step how to create motivational smile designs with DSDApp’s artificial intelligence technology on iPhone and iPad devices
Advanced Facially-Driven Smile Design
- Learn how to use an intra-oral scan in your advanced smile design to improve the results of the treatment outcome
- Get insight on how to transform your 2D smile designs into a 3D design project with a demonstration from our Instructor
Case Presentation and Teamwork
- Change the way you present treatment planning to your patients by creating before & after photos/videos
- Learn how to use DSDApp for a simple but powerful presentation for your patient
- Learn how to use the app for effective and efficient lab communication
Who Should Attend:
2 reviews for DSDApp Day
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2023 Live Upcoming Courses
Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course – 2023
In this 3 day Hands on Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course, students will be able to learn the use of composite resins as direct restorations in a simple and didactic way through individualized training in order to recreate natural, beautiful, and esthetic anterior/posterior restorations
Fall Implant Fellowship 2023
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.
A Recertification and Update Course For The Level 1 and Level 2 Dental Anesthesia Practitioner
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.
Dr. Mustafa Al-Karagholi –
“This Course gave me very good impression and a lot of insights of how I can utilize DSDApp to create the smile my patient is looking for.”
Dr. Kyle Stanley –
“The DSDApp allows me to do a smile design in 5 minutes, show the patient, super easy!”