What you’ll learn
With the recent evolution of digital dental technologies and changing patients expectation we acquire new techniques and tool for more efficient communication with the patients and the team members/lab.
This one-day workshop you will learn and practice the DSD photo/video protocol, Principles of Smile Design and how to create a natural-looking Smile Simulation, techniques for efficient patients’ communication and how to present a before/after simulation to the patients.
- Learn how to digitize your patient using DSD Photo/Video protocol
- Complete case documentation adding other files such as CBCTs, T-Scan, Intra- Oral Scan, X-Rays, etc
- Learn the fundamentals of facially-driven smile designs and DSD concepts
- Practice step-by-step how to create motivational smile designs with DSDApp’s artificial intelligence technology on iPhone and iPad devices
Advanced Facially-Driven Smile Design
- Learn how to use an intra-oral scan in your advanced smile design to improve the results of the treatment outcome
- Get insight on how to transform your 2D smile designs into a 3D design project with a demonstration from our Instructor
Case Presentation and Teamwork
- Change the way you present treatment planning to your patients by creating before & after photos/videos
- Learn how to use DSDApp for a simple but powerful presentation for your patient
- Learn how to use the app for effective and efficient lab communication
Who Should Attend:
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2023 Live Upcoming Courses
Drs. Ramos, Scheyer, Evans, and Alfi will discuss their experiences with digital interdisciplinary workflows utilizing Digital Smile Design (DSD) to guide the practitioners during a collaborative treatment planning process between all of the disciplines in dentistry.
This interactive seminar will cover all aspects of an immediate implant placement and immediate loading protocol on a full arch restoration. It will have a live procedure performed by the speakers and hands on exercise on models. This seminar is focus on describing surgical and prosthetic factors involve on the treatment planning and execution of complex implant rehabilitation cases (FP1, FP2 and FP3). It will describe surgical landmarks in the maxilla and techniques for the placement of 4-6 dental implants. It will follow with a live case where 6 implants will be placed and immediately restored for a complete explanation of the surgical and prosthetic techniques. A digital workflow will be utilized from planning, surgical execution and prosthetic fabrication. The latest technologies as Photogrammetry, 3D printing and IOS will be demonstrated.
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.