What you’ll learn
Learn to make ideal temporaries, approach anterior implant cases and properly plan anterior implant placement and restorations. The Institute of Houston Dental Synergy is proud to present our faculty expert Dr. Aldo Sordelli to teach this course. This curriculum, designed and taught by experienced specialist, includes live surgery observation and hands-on sessions with cadaver specimens.
Bone loss can compromise dental implant placement, its esthetics and functional ability. Socket preservation or alveolar ridge preservation is a procedure to reduce bone loss after tooth extraction. This course will methodically explain the steps to preserve or minimize bone resorption and the timing on when to place a dental implant. It will cover the importance of prosthetic planning, temporary fabrication and how to select the proper prosthetic components and materials for the temporary and final restoration.
- Master Minimally Invasive Extraction Techniques, including the use of piezo surgery and periotomes
- Review the classification of extraction sockets to be able to treatment plan ridge preservation vs immediate implant placement in the anterior sextant
- Analyze different grafting materials and membranes used for ridge preservation, including PRF, allografts, xenografts and growth factors
- Study Immediate Implant placement planning, technique & indications
- Learn different techniques for immediate temporary fabrication from chairside to digital pre-planning
- Choose the proper material to use according to occlusion; what are the ideal abutment and crown designs
Who Should Attend:
Dr. Aldo Sordelli
Dr. Giancarlo G. Romero
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2024 Live Upcoming Courses
Join us for an enlightening seminar delving into the dynamic realm of digital dental technology, a rapidly evolving frontier in dentistry. This comprehensive session will guide you through the seamless implementation of digital workflows, navigating from initial diagnostic models to the ultimate delivery of a complete full mouth rehabilitation.
Join us for a dynamic, hands-on course focused on mastering immediate loading and FP1 prostheses with the cutting-edge PIC pro digital workflow.
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.