What you’ll learn
Learn to make ideal temporaries, approach anterior implant cases and properly plan anterior implant placement and restorations. The Institute of Houston Dental Synergy is proud to present our faculty expert Dr. Aldo Sordelli to teach this course. This curriculum, designed and taught by experienced specialist, includes live surgery observation and hands-on sessions with cadaver specimens.
Bone loss can compromise dental implant placement, its esthetics and functional ability. Socket preservation or alveolar ridge preservation is a procedure to reduce bone loss after tooth extraction. This course will methodically explain the steps to preserve or minimize bone resorption and the timing on when to place a dental implant. It will cover the importance of prosthetic planning, temporary fabrication and how to select the proper prosthetic components and materials for the temporary and final restoration.
- Master Minimally Invasive Extraction Techniques, including the use of piezo surgery and periotomes
- Review the classification of extraction sockets to be able to treatment plan ridge preservation vs immediate implant placement in the anterior sextant
- Analyze different grafting materials and membranes used for ridge preservation, including PRF, allografts, xenografts and growth factors
- Study Immediate Implant placement planning, technique & indications
- Learn different techniques for immediate temporary fabrication from chairside to digital pre-planning
- Choose the proper material to use according to occlusion; what are the ideal abutment and crown designs
Who Should Attend:
Dr. Aldo Sordelli
Dr. Giancarlo G. Romero
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2023 Live Upcoming Courses
Once registration is submitted, participants will receive an email containing a link to the event. This link will only be active at the event start time. Only the first 100 people can be accommodated into the live stream.
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.