What you’ll learn
Learn to make ideal temporaries, approach anterior implant cases and properly plan anterior implant placement and restorations. The Institute of Houston Dental Synergy is proud to present our faculty expert Dr. Aldo Sordelli to teach this course. This curriculum, designed and taught by experienced specialist, includes live surgery observation and hands-on sessions with cadaver specimens.
Bone loss can compromise dental implant placement, its esthetics and functional ability. Socket preservation or alveolar ridge preservation is a procedure to reduce bone loss after tooth extraction. This course will methodically explain the steps to preserve or minimize bone resorption and the timing on when to place a dental implant. It will cover the importance of prosthetic planning, temporary fabrication and how to select the proper prosthetic components and materials for the temporary and final restoration.
- Master Minimally Invasive Extraction Techniques, including the use of piezo surgery and periotomes
- Review the classification of extraction sockets to be able to treatment plan ridge preservation vs immediate implant placement in the anterior sextant
- Analyze different grafting materials and membranes used for ridge preservation, including PRF, allografts, xenografts and growth factors
- Study Immediate Implant placement planning, technique & indications
- Learn different techniques for immediate temporary fabrication from chairside to digital pre-planning
- Choose the proper material to use according to occlusion; what are the ideal abutment and crown designs
Who Should Attend:
Dr. Aldo Sordelli
Dr. Giancarlo G. Romero
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2023 Live Upcoming Courses
This interactive seminar will cover all aspects of an immediate implant placement and immediate loading protocol on a full arch restoration. It will have a live procedure performed by the speakers and hands on exercise on models. This seminar is focus on describing surgical and prosthetic factors involve on the treatment planning and execution of complex implant rehabilitation cases (FP1, FP2 and FP3). It will describe surgical landmarks in the maxilla and techniques for the placement of 4-6 dental implants. It will follow with a live case where 6 implants will be placed and immediately restored for a complete explanation of the surgical and prosthetic techniques. A digital workflow will be utilized from planning, surgical execution and prosthetic fabrication. The latest technologies as Photogrammetry, 3D printing and IOS will be demonstrated.
Drs. Ramos, Scheyer, Evans, and Alfi will discuss their experiences with digital interdisciplinary workflows utilizing Digital Smile Design (DSD) to guide the practitioners during a collaborative treatment planning process between all of the disciplines in dentistry.
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.