What You’ll Learn
It is no longer possible to do today’s job with yesterday’s methods and stay in business tomorrow. Orthodontics is of great importance to Interdisciplinary Treatment — approximately 70% of cases could benefit from tooth movement to obtain better and less invasive results. With the addition of the Digital Smile Design your team can simply and virtually determine the final ideal. But how to translate the 3D project in reality is a challenge! Using Orthodontics alone usually has limitations. This course teaches how to expand the limits by adding adjunct therapies.
Daniel Ramos will present his long-term experience as Orthodontist at Well Clinic (the birth place of DSD) and now as Orthodontics Clinical Manager at the DSD Planning Center (Madrid). And how the use of the DSD & INVISALIGN workflow with acceleration techniques and Skeletal Anchorage help him achieving more predictable results and faster treatment times. He will be joined by other awesome instructors and specialists Dr. Gustavo Giordani, Dr. Octavio Cintra, Dr. John Karotkin, Dr. Giancarlo Romero and Dr. E. Todd Scheyer.
This amazing team of instructors will cover how to:
- Use predictable and simple digital workflow to achieve better results for the patients
- Expand the possibilities Integrating Ortho in the Facially Driven Interdisciplinary Digital Workflow
- Incorporate facial and airway analysis in the ortho-smile treatment planning
- Build a stable class I occlusion according to the adequate portrait of the smile design together with the balance of the facial frame in just one planning, incorporating all specialties in a very straight forward digital plan
- Combine perio plastic surgery with natural teeth restoration to improve aesthetic results in complex cases
- Address Acceleration & Bone Biology – Incorporating Micro-Osteoperforations and High Frequency Vibration with DSD&Invisalign cases
- Use the DSD TAD guide – full workflow (caso Pepi Delgado) and Guide demonstration
Rise above line-item dentistry and commoditized dental services! Be part of the fully integrated, digital, dream interdisciplinary patient care team of Orthodontists, Periodontists, Surgeons, Prosthodontists, General Dentists, Restorative Dentists, patient coordinators and the patient!
Course Sponsored by:
Who Should Attend:• Dentists • Periodontists • Oral Surgeons
Dr. E. Todd Scheyer
Dr. Giancarlo G. Romero
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2022 Live Upcoming Courses
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.
In your private practice you routinely face with frustrating challenges in situations where you need to restore teeth in the smile zone with uneven gingival levels, and /or crowns that keep coming out with minimal or no retention.
In this 3 day Hands on Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course, students will be able to learn the use of composite resins as direct restorations in a simple and didactic way through individualized training in order to recreate natural, beautiful, and esthetic anterior/posterior restorations