ADA Course Code
Current Level 1 and 2 Anesthesia Permit Holders
A requirement for maintaining a level 1 or level 2 anesthesia permit is to remain current in the controlling statutory anesthesia rule and requirements. Additionally, permit holders must periodically refresh and update their anesthesia and emergency preparedness knowledge for safe office anesthesia practice.
Upon completion of this course, participants should:
- Know current anesthesia rules, regulations, and office preparedness protocols.
- Recognize and update proper patient assessment protocols.
- Know available pharmacotherapy options for level 1 and level 2 anesthesia.
- Recognize appropriate monitoring and record keeping standards for the level 1 and 2 practitioners.
- Recognize common anesthesia complications management options.
Who Should Attend:
Clark Whitmire, Jr.
State-Of-The-Art Learning Facility in Houston, TX
2022 Live Upcoming Courses
Become a go-to Implant Expert! Instead of turning away dental implant cases, offer more to your existing patients who know, like, and trust you. This program will help you specialize your skills, broaden your knowledge, and give you the confidence you need to do implant treatments the following work day in your own practice.
In your private practice you routinely face with frustrating challenges in situations where you need to restore teeth in the smile zone with uneven gingival levels, and /or crowns that keep coming out with minimal or no retention.
In this 3 day Hands on Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course, students will be able to learn the use of composite resins as direct restorations in a simple and didactic way through individualized training in order to recreate natural, beautiful, and esthetic anterior/posterior restorations